Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Coming soon to a blog near you (psst! This one!): A-Z Blog challenge!

I am so beyond excited that I really need to get out my thesaurus to find a word to express how I feel right now! I heard about a blogging challenge for April that involves 4 days off (I think they are supposed to be Sundays), and the other 26 are each given a letter in the alphabet for bloggers to use as inspiration for their blogs. Full disclosure: I write a huge amount. However, I have a tendency to not share my writing as much or as often as I should. So, I accept this challenge and am looking forward to seeing what happens with my blogging tendencies during the challenge and then afterward! This blog is designed to be family friendly - I'll save any cursing and/or explicit content for another blog - so you won't have to worry about anything being unsafe to view at work or around your children, in-laws, or pets. Thanks for reading my mind's adventure through the alphabet! JBB

No comments:

Post a Comment